Iza no namorona ny e-market ?
e-Market dia tetik’asa mandritra ny taona maromaro novolavolain’ny tanora vitsivitsy mpikambana ao amin’ny FTA hatramin’ny 2010. Vahaolana afrikana ho an’I Afrika no tarigetrany.
Ny FTA dia fikambana iray miezaka hanolotra vahaolana ho an’ny kaontinanta afrikana.
Iza no ahazo tombony amin’ny e-market ? Iza no mpisitraka voakendry?
e-Market dia sehatra iray hamantarana ny momban’ny mpamokatra, ny mpividy sy ny mpitao raharaha momba ny tsena eny ambanivohitra.
Target beneficiaries are:
- priority: producers, including farmers from remote areas covered by internet connection. These are farmers (small and big one) who can produce more if there is demand in the market and if they can meet the right buyers for fair prices
- a wide range of consumers and consumer intermediaries: from small market resseler to supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, big resellers …
- service providers and intermediaries. Example: transporters, veterinaries, rural finance service providers, cereal décortiqueurs,
Who can use the Rural eMarket application ?
Usage of eMarket implies: 1) there is a eMarket service provider (who will implement, administer and manage the software) 2) there are users/subscribers who will use the system.
eMarket service provider
- FTA is the promoter and main service provider. We host and customize the service for any organization, country users, groupment/association who wants to use the solution
- Any organization or structure who wants to deploy and use the eMarket solution will have to designate a competent individual/structure (a service provider for his country, organization or region) who will manage the system and collaborate with FTA for the technical aspects
Once the solution is functional (with the help of a local service provider) for an area or network:
- Any actor in that area or network who is interested in selling, buying or offering services are invited to subscribe to the system and send their offers
- farmers (small holder and big agribusinesses) are invited to subscribe and use the system to find buyers for their products
- agricultural product buyers are encouraged to find products in the database
- service providers can subscribe and be visible to service searchers